Please, register online by 1 February 2020.
Registration fees are:
– 120 EUR, before 31 December 2019;
– 150 EUR, after 31 December 2019.
Registration fee might be paid by bank account transfer, prior to the conference, according to the following instructions:
Payment from Montenegro –
– on gyro-account of the NGO “Građevinarstvo – nauka i praksa – GNP” in bank Crnogorska komercijalna banka:
NVO “Građevinarstvo – nauka i praksa – GNP”
Studentska bb, Lamela 8, 81000 Podgorica
Gyro-account: 510-78033-02 Crnogorska komercijalna banka
Payment from outside of Montenegro –
– bank account transfer, in line with the bank instruction:
All authors and participants are kindly asked to send the copy/proof of registration fee payment to the Organising Committee (by e-mail email@example.com) or to upload it during the online registration. Please, provide all data necessary for receipt issue (name of author/participant, name and address of company etc).
Registration fee (150EUR, cash only) might also be paid upon arrival in Kolašin, at the conference venue. Credit cards cannot be used to pay registration fee in Kolašin.
Registration fee includes:
– paper publishing in the conference proceedings and its presentation during the conference,
– conference material,
– admission to the conference sessions,
– cocktail on the opening ceremony,
– conference banquet,
- evening programme.
One author may publish two papers (co-authored by other persons) at one registration fee.
Students and young engineers (born after 1 March 1995), being paper authors in the category of student’s papers (more details on the pages Submit Paper and Information), do not have to pay registration fee. One set of conference material is provided for each paper in this category, except in case when one author is the only author of two or more papers. In that case, the author gets only one set of conference material.